Are you a redhead who has trouble finding the right makeup to look natural and beautiful? If so, you’re not alone. Many redheads have difficulty finding makeup that compliments their unique coloring. However, with a little bit of knowledge and experimentation, you can find the perfect makeup routine for yourself. This blog post will discuss tips for creating a natural-looking makeup look specifically for redheads. We’ll also provide some examples of how different shades of red can be enhanced with the right type of makeup. So whether you’re just starting out in your search for the perfect makeup or looking to change your current routine, read on for some useful tips!
Makeup tips for redheads that will make you shine
We all know that feeling when you walk into a makeup store and don’t know where to start. The options are endless, and it’s hard to find products that will suit your specific needs. Finding the perfect makeup can be even more difficult if you’re a redhead. But don’t worry, we’re here to help! Here are our top tips for finding natural and beautiful makeup for redheads:
- Choose the right foundation
When it comes to foundation, it’s important to find one that matches your skin tone as closely as possible. This will help create a natural look that won’t wash you out. If you’re not sure what shade to choose, ask a sales assistant or go for a slightly lighter shade than your skin tone.
- Opt for peachy or coral blush
Blush is a great way to add a pop of color to your face and give you a natural-looking flush. If you have fair skin, go for a peachy shade of blush. If you have slightly more olive-toned skin, opt for a coral shade. Either way, blend the blush well so it looks natural.
- Use bronzer to contour
A bronzer is a great tool to create some definition on your face. We recommend using a bronzer with an orange or red undertone for redheads. This will help to accentuate your features without looking too heavy-handed.
- Apply mascara to your upper lashes only
If you have red hair, you also have very light eyelashes. Finding a mascara that shows up well on your lashes can make it difficult. Our tip is to apply mascara only to your upper lashes. This will help to open up your eyes and make them look bigger.
- Fill in your eyebrows
Full, defined eyebrows are always in style. If you have red hair, filling in your brows can help to give your face more shape and definition. Use an eyebrow pencil or powder one shade lighter than your natural hair color for a soft, natural look.
Redhead makeup color advice
If you’re a natural redhead, then you know that finding the perfect makeup color can be a bit of a challenge. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Here are our top tips for choosing the best makeup colors for redheads:
- Go for peachy nudes: A peachy nude lip color is the perfect way to complement your red hair. It will give you a natural and pretty look that is perfect for everyday wear.
- Try a poppy red: If you want to add a pop of color to your look, go for a poppy red lipstick or blush. This vibrant shade will make your red hair stand out and give you a fun and flirty look.
- Go for a smoky eye: A smoky eye is always a good idea, but it looks especially gorgeous on redheads. The dark shades will make your eyes pop and give you a sultry and sexy look.
- Choose a rosy blush: A rosy blush is a perfect way to add color to your cheeks while keeping your overall look natural. It will give you a pretty flush of color that perfectly complements your red hair.
- Try a bronzed eye: If you want to add some warmth to your look, then go for a bronzed eye. This will help to bring out the red in your hair and give you a sun-kissed look.
- Go for a natural lip: If you want to keep your look natural, go for nude or pink lipstick. This will help to enhance your natural beauty and give you a pretty and feminine look.
- Try a smoky cat eye: A smoky cat eye is a perfect way to add some drama to your look. The dark shades will make your eyes stand out and give you a sultry and sexy look.
- Choose a peachy blush: A peachy blush is a perfect way to add color to your cheeks while keeping your overall look natural. In addition, it will give you a pretty flush of color that perfectly complements your red hair.